TransMac is a special software for you who wants to create Mac OS X bootable USB disk. This tiny software will help you to format your USB flash disk and also copy dmg images to flash disk. TransMac will format your USB flash disk to HFS+ for Mac. This software is very popular among Hackintosh lovers.
TransMac is not a freeware. You can try this software for 15 days. But after the grace period over, you will need to enter the license key to continue use it. Please note that we do not provide TransMac full version, crack, serial or keygen.
- Apple File System (APFS) volume read support.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, HD floppies, dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle and sparseimage files.
- Copy files to Mac HFS+ disks and dmg images.
- Format as HFS+ for Mac .
- Save and restore images of disks and flash drives.
- Create, compress, expand and split dmg files.
- Built in burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
Ready to download?
Use this link to download TransMac from the official website. Please don’t forget to support us and the TransMac developer.