The new version of Oracle Virtualbox 5.1.12 is now available for download. The Ubuntu users can update to this new version of Virtualbox now. Here we provide the direct download link for the Virtualbox 5.1.12 DEB for Ubuntu 16.04.
What’s new on Virtualbox 5.1.12
- VMM: fixed VERR_IEM_ASPECT_NOT_IMPLEMENTED Guru Meditations with certain
- Linux guests if KVM paravirtualization is enabled (5.1 regression; bugs #15613 and #16251)
- VMM: fixed VERR_VMX_UNABLE_TO_START_VM Guru Meditations under rare conditions
- GUI: prevent a crash under certain conditions if the VM is terminated very early
- GUI: fixed certain keyboard capture issues (5.1.10 regression; Mac OS X hosts only; bug #16150)
- GUI: fixed dragging guest windows in seamless mode with the keyboard captured (X11 hosts only; bug #15837)
- GUI: fixed a problem where the new version detected dialog was covered by the appliance import dialog (Mac OS X hosts only; bug #16238)
- Storage: fixed NVMe reset processing when doing rmmod nvme; modprobe nvme in a Linux guest (bug #16080)
For complete list of changelog, please visit this page.
Download Virtualbox 5.1.12 DEB for Ubuntu 16.04